Don Sup has heard about your travels and the good things you do. You have travelled the world with sportscar racing, most lately with Team Porsche. We’d love to learn more about you and your adventures!
1) Can you share a little about your background with us?
2) You travel to some cool places, but you also do some cool things to help out the locals. Can you share some of your favorite experiences?
I love to fly on the trapeze and do aerial silks, it is such a creative and expansive endeavor to really push your body and brain. I love to read and tend to read mostly nonfiction so that I keep learning more everyday. Lately, I have been making facemasks to give away to my cousin's school to help out. And cooking, this pandemic has allowed me to go through so many cookbooks and make delicious food. And I love to connect with friends, family and my man.
4) What are your top 3 “must haves” when traveling?
1. An open flexible mind and an eye for wonder, you never know when a plan may change and it works out even better.
5) Do you have any plans for further travel and helping out the people/places you might visit?
I try to do a Habitat build every year or at least every other year. With the pandemic, the plans are on hold. However I was consider a South American tour as I have only been to Brazil twice for work. Perhaps Patagonia or Argentina. I would also like to get back to Africa, Malawi after reading The boy who harnessed the wind, I definitely want to give back to that country. Any time I have gone to a "3rd world" country, I am reminded that because they are still fulfilling their basic five needs of shelter, air, water, food and community, they have forged better bonds and reliance on each other and do not feel sorry for themselves like we do sometimes in "1st world" countries because we feel more alone sometimes.